We hope you are all keeping healthy and safe. We have missed you all during the past few months which have been very challenging for all of us.
At long last, with the latest Government guidelines, Harbour House Sports Club will re-open from Saturday 1st May for members who are resident in Co. Kildare or within 20km of HHSC.
From that date, the range will be open on Saturday, Sunday and Wednesday from 11.00 until 17.00.
For members who reside outside the above areas, we hope that the Government guidelines will soon allow you all to travel to the range and we look forward to seeing you all again soon.
When returning to the range, we ask all members to please observe the following Covid-19 compliance measures.
Covid-19 Compliance measures:
• If you have a current diagnosis or symptoms of Covid-19 or are awaiting a test or test results or have been advised to isolate or restrict your movements –
please do not come to the range.
• No visitors or guests.
• The Club House will remain closed with the exception of the Toilet facilities at the main entrance. Face Coverings are essential while entering the toilet facilities.
Please do not enter beyond this point.
• Access to the range will be via the gate to the right of the main entrance. A fob reader will be available at that location.
• Access to Gunshop.ie will be via the gate to the left of the main entrance.
• Tea/Coffee facilities will be available outside. Please ensure no congregating at the tea/coffee station.
• Please avoid congregating at the main entrance or the gate areas in order to allow safe entry and exit.
• Social distancing must be complied with in all areas.
• Hand sanitizers will be available, please use them at every opportunity.
• The sharing of equipment is discouraged.
• Entry to the storage room can be facilitated for retrieval of items in lockers, please request access from the CRSO or Management on duty. The cleaning area is strictly closed.
• Range 4 will remain strictly closed until further notice.
• Range 3 will be closed but can be opened by the CRSO or Management if required, depending on numbers.
• Max numbers present on each range as follows:
Range 1 12 shooters
Range 2 8 shooters
Range 3 7 shooters
Range 4 Closed
No spectators or waiting to shoot on Ranges 2 & 3 – please wait outside.
Clay Pigeon Range
The clay pigeon range will also reopen on Saturday 1st of May for members only. You must have a prior booking before attending and no vehicles are permitted to be parked over at the clay pigeon area.
Please contact Tommy for bookings 0872733834.
The Archery range will also reopen please follow the covid guidelines. If you have any queries in relation to times or bookings please call Dee 0874116122.
Range Safety Officers
The re-opening of our Range depends on the co-operation of our Range Safety Officers who we are always grateful for. Last year we held some briefing sessions for Range Officers and currently only those Range Officers who attended those Briefing Sessions are authorised to act as Range Officers. We hope to hold further Briefing sessions during the coming weeks.
We will be issuing an updated SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) document to all members in advance of re-opening. All members will be obliged to read and be familiar with this.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Harbour House Sports Club